Food Safety Trends, Key Issues & Perspectives
The Blue Paper provides key food safety data for the most relevant food categories and contaminants, including emerging risks, to help stakeholders, decision-makers and their teams to:
- Have a better understanding of food-related health issues;
- Enhance the vision of current and future food safety challenges;
- Make day-to-day risk assessment & risk management decisions.
What is the Blue Paper?
Thiq document is an initiative launched by Mérieux NutriSciences in 2016 with a simple goal: to provide food safety trends, key issues and perspectives to every food business.
It has become a reference document to-go-to to help you make decisions.
- An expert report to monitor emerged & emerging risks and reinforce your food safety risk assessment process, taking into account new sustainability challenges.
- More than 150 pages, 6 chapters, 42 focuses on contaminants & food matrices with infographics and mappings.
- Comprehensive analysis of food safety alerts, expected regulations, recent events & official reports, consumer perspectives.
A Collaborative Work Addressing Reference Institutions
Updated yearly, this is the document to consult when you have questions regarding your market(s).
The Blue Paper is a yearly document evolving over time thanks to:
- Mérieux NutriSciences’ experts highly involved in local and international organizations;
- Our customers‘ feedback.